So Who Does The Red Bottom Blog Support in the 4th Supervisorial Race?
Today Matt Cunningham deigned to visit our humble blog with about eleven hundred comments. Hell, I’m honored, I guess. What dedication! Now that he seems to be following us I thought I’d raise a topic that is becoming more timely than ever – the 4th Supervisor election that now could be decided in June 2010.
Let’s see. The Red County blog is supposed to be a conservative Republican blog. So why hasn’t uber-Republican Matthew Cunningham come out with any endorsement in the OC 4th District Supervisorial race. We know that he just couldn’t find it in himself to go out on a limb and support Chris Norby over the unqualified, dishonest, carpetbagger from Irvine, Linda Ackerman – it was just such a close call; but c’mon now this one’s a freakin’ slam dunk fer crissakes.
Let’s help out Matt by reviewing the would be Supes:
1. Tom Daly – career government worker; Democrat.
2. Rosie Espinosa – Democrat and no doubt as “progressive” as they come.
3. Lorri Galloway – Democrat and no doubt as “progressive’ as the come. Oh, yeah!Carpetbagger!
4. Harry Sidhu – Republican but Carpetbagger; plus Cunningham has been taking shots at him as an unprincipled hack for several years.
5. Shawn Nelson – Conservative Republican who stood up to the unions and his RINO pals on the Fullerton City Council and who took a strong position against Fullerton’s phony Redevelopment expansion.
Well this is really a no-brainer for somebody who is supposed to be a conservative Republican. Whatdya say, Matt? Who are you supporting in this election?
6 Replies to “So Who Does The Red Bottom Blog Support in the 4th Supervisorial Race?”
Good post, Peabody. Good luck getting a straight answer. We’ve already been through this last spring. He’ll support whoever lewis tells him to. unless Ackerman or baugh tell him differently.
Peabody, where have you been? Let me answer that question, buried in work, I hear ya bro, me too.
Anyways, good post (I’m glad you left out a picture of Captain Red).
We predict he will say that he is not really getting involved, but he will post only good things about Tom Daly, after all Grand Puppeteer John Lewis is running Tom Daly’s campaign and we know when John tells Matt to wordsmith on Red Bottom, he says how high.
The others will be mentioned as they campaign, or if someone writes something he can quote–this way he can never really get his hands dirty.
Then when Shawn Nelson wins, he will stroll over to his election night party (the same way he did from Hackerman’s to Norby’s the other night) and say with a smile “Shawn, I was behind you the whole way, I’m a good Republican too.”
Mark my words Friends…
Matt Cunningham outed sex-abuse victims.
Since this has been brought out on the last run for 4th District Blog about Tom, can you please elaborate on this? I have been Googleing this and can’t seem to get much:
1. Candidate Lorri claiming to be a member of CSUF Alumni
2. Lorri filing a lawsuit against Anaheim residents who opposed her alleged charity which she lost ?
3. Eli Homes she and her sister run in Anaheim Hills and Orange being audited for misappropriations. (At my company, we get dozens of invites to Eli Homes fund-raisers all year, so where is all the money and gifts going?)
I am new to the site though a friend, thanks for your support.